Saturday, November 24, 2012

Blogging my forum posts for ETL401

After typing away madly in my ETL401 Topic 1 Forum, I've decided that I am going to also add my posts to this blog for ease of access (after I finish the subject) and so that I can use for other professional development purposes. Thinking I might use some of my discussions from my posts as the impetus to run classes, share knowledge and stimulate further discussion with colleagues. I also think having all my posts in one spot will be a great way for me to remember all that I have learnt in this course and to reflect on my thoughts and perspectives at the time.

I am also going to bookmark any sites, other social media streams and freely accesible journal articles over at my Diigo Library at http://www.diigo.com/user/skiinglibrarian, just like I said I would a few blog posts back.

These are all my attempts at managing my digital footprint and streamlining my scholarly (and not so scholarly) communications.

No comments:

Post a Comment